28 Aug 2014

Sneaky Peak

We are preparing to leave our current home and shed all the superfluous stuff we have accumulated over the last 3.5yrs.  I love the feeling of relief and lightness I get when I drop off huge bags to the charity shop or recycling.  We have no choice as our new house is smaller than our current one.  We've also had to shed a lot of furniture as it won't fit/isn't needed.  But I am not sad about this, in fact I'm really looking forward to having fewer things and keeping on top of it all, more space often just means more dumping and clutter...

At the same time work is non-stop at the house as we try to get as much done before we move in.  We are moving before it is ready or finished, a couple more weeks would have made things a lot easier for the work schedule.  But needs must.  We promised we would leave our current house by the end of the summer and the children are starting at their new school.  Enough already.

As I really can't prioritise the blog at this critical time, I thought I'd share a few photos to preview everything that I will detail soon.  It has been very exciting to finally get to this moment... I can't believe that we are actually going to be living there.
































No comments:

Post a Comment